Hello everybody!
Maybe I'm quite off-topic but... I'm planning to visit Zakopane and I would like to book an hotel in the centre. However it should be quite near ul Kalatowki, because I would have to go to the Albertinian Monastery for a visit. Someone knows where is ul Kalatowki? I'm not able to find it in any maps...
Please write me to: livio_ba@yahoo.it
thanks!
Li vio.
Serwis z-ne.pl używa niezbędnych cookies do działania strony. Analityczne (Google Analytics) i reklamowe (sieć OpenX) włączamy tylko po Twojej zgodzie. Szczegóły: polityka cookies i polityka prywatności.
Maybe I'm quite off-topic but... I'm planning to visit Zakopane and I would like to book an hotel in the centre. However it should be quite near ul Kalatowki, because I would have to go to the Albertinian Monastery for a visit. Someone knows where is ul Kalatowki? I'm not able to find it in any maps...
Please write me to: livio_ba@yahoo.it
thanks!
Li vio.